Sunday, August 23, 2015

Northwest and Back Again

I went to my uncles 70th birthday party. I knew it was going to be down to earth and colorful. Because unk is colorful himself.

Fried fish, tater salad, baked beans, crab legs, pasta salad and cake were on the menu. Everyone was eating and enjoying themselves.

I sat on the porch remembering when the house use to be Big Ma's house and coming there ever summer from overseas somewhere. The porch then was't screened in at all. We use to go outside on the porch to get some air since Big Ma was burning us out of the house with that wood burning stove she sat directly behind. All the times that I was there since it was one of the few places the parental units allowed me to be while I was in the states. many memories there.

Well this is the continuation from last night since I passed out. I think I had heat stroke yesterday with how I was feeling and then me falling asleep. Well then again my fatigue and lack of sleeping probably played into that as well. Who really knows.

At least there were ass and titties to look at while I was there. From skinny to thick and young to old. There were some curves.

No comments: