Friday, August 28, 2015

Crazy Episode at Davis and Son

ok so I went for therapy again.  I am chilling at the shop.

Laughing at Merle and Russ. While Merle gives me the teachings and philosophies of the monks. I know I have my anger issues and so forth but believe me they are under control. Even though I cannot do what I would normally do to get relief and comfort from being in those modes.

Well today must have been irate customer day. Because it jumped off after I got there.

Customer comes in fussing about a cigarette rolling machine and having to pay to send it back. I cut my eyes at him and looked and that was about it.  As long as he didn't do anything then we were all fine. I looked towards the back to see if Ed the magistrate was in view. He was, since I didn't know that the owners wife had called him up front. I had to laugh because everyone was looking at me to see if I was going to do anything. And teased me about it after it was over. I was dubbed the shop body guard. Like I said, I wasn't doing anything unless the guy went crazy. And even then I would have wanted Ed to do something or hope Don the officer came in at that time. Ed of course said if I did anything that he didn't see a thing.  So the guy finally leaves the shop.

That started the trend. Because shortly there after a guy from new jersey came in and wanted to exchange cigars. Then another and then another.

We sat there looking at each other and laughing.

Well another Fantasy Football draft down on one of my nfl teams. And I didn't do too bad I think on this one either. I am still laughing that my best draft was the one I missed a couple of days ago.

Well, I have eaten dinner. Sat here and laughed at folks. I swear the things that I come in contact with are just crazy. And I am still laughing at the humans as I write and post to ABM.

Enjoy your evening and weekend if that is the case.

No comments: