Monday, August 24, 2015

Sit Rep: Operation NGAF

I am still tired and everything. But oh well. NGAF is in effect. Just do what it do and keep moving.

I am going to cook some mac n cheese and asian bbq ribs for dinner. I have been wanting some ribs for a long time. I hope that are pretty good. They have been marinating in the juices since I went to the store last and put all the food up in the freezer. all I would need with this now is potato salad to go with it.

Looking all I can do is shake my head and laugh at things currently.  If I wasn't the evil monster that I am then I am sure I would break out into tears. It just is what it is on this minefield laden roller coaster of hell.

Enjoy your sunday dinner. Well at least I think it is sunday.

Damn I had to add another Addendum on to the update. Maybe I need to publish this when I finish.

In Operation NGAF this weekend we have seen it all. We have witnessed the coup de grace. And we understand. Completely understand. A Borg reaction and mentality is the plan.

Thank you for informing and educating e. 

*singing*
You don't give a damn, we don't give a FUCK!! and that goes in multiples and plus with this one. 

*throwing a fucking nuke on these bitches*

No comments: