Monday, August 24, 2015

Poetry Moment

Breaker Reset



Emotionless
my heart turned
to the off position

feelings
I don't remember them

my soul
heart and feelings
sunk into the
andreas trench

as I look at you
I faintly see
the whispers of
something that once
filled me so explosively

now
the cold hard steel
shines brightly
feeding the apathy

trying to remember
what a heart beat is like
what warm blood coursing through veins
was like

reveling in
the use of nuclear control rods
to crush lost memories of feeling

I am the Juggernaut bitch
encased in carbonite
impervious

castrated emotion
circumvents human attributes
I am the scourge of
connection

disconnected
closed circuit

me the demon
is all that is left
impervious
titanic

the breaker is set


Thank you


from the chocolatezeus collection  8/24/15  (c)

No comments: