Friday, July 31, 2015

Needs and Wants in Relationships....A serious Rant

This stems from a post I read about relationships don't need to be "need" based. It obviously annoyed me. The female says that "Basing a relationship solely on needs (and the +/- of them being met) is overly shallow and unhealthy in my opinion."

I thought this was simply some more feminist rhetoric until I noticed two males commented in the positive on the post. Then I just realized it was some tree hugging bullshit.

Look here as being we have needs and wants. And I agree most do not know what their needs or wants are or how to differentiate. Lack of self confidence, comfort or whatever the case may be.

It pisses me off that the humans have to remain so fickle that they can't admit there are things that they require and need in relationships. Otherwise the relationship is not real or just terminated. They pretend like everything will work itself out. No wonder there is a lack of marriage, love, companionship and understanding in society.

I am not the one to sit here and downgrade myself because you as a candidate for a relation with me don't fit the parameters. Fuck your feelings and the rest of the humans with you. I don't make personal decisions based on the so called society and their idea of what I should do.

I operate on the principle as a love interest or friend there are certain needs involved. Communication, understanding, acceptance, focus and etc. If these needs are not there then "thanks for playing, your fired." I give them their chance to show me who they are and based on that against what I need for their position there is a judgment and action accordingly. I don't need anyone to be around just to say they are around. Cut the dead, useless weight and push forward.

What is unhealthy is for these individuals to have no back bone or self worth of their own to set a standard and keep it for themselves. Just move along like the amoeba that you are and let the grown folks continue working.

Alright the Representative is coming in the door with your cake, pie, cookies, ice cream and balloons. So don't worry. I am heading back to real life.

Enjoy

No comments: