Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Discussion About Control

The things that one holds on to and manages is that realm of control. Everything is not seen on the surface for everyone to gaze upon and dissect. And times things get lost in the translation or communication.

My mind at any given moment processes ridiculous amount of things. To the point where there is no way to really stop it except for specific times and activities. But having control allows me to deal with that and still function productively.

Anger management that runs through each vein. Used to fuel everything. Held in check by the will power of my own. Oh yes, that is right. No control

Mind, body even the unknown. Control is formulating goals and plans. While adapting and moving forward against anything and everything.  Just like Patton's 3rd Army.

Managing more than one person is a task that not everyone is up to. When you have even one person, you have to learn their idiosyncracies and behavior to better manage them and their ways. To understand their behavior and thinking. And no matter how big your brain is, it takes time to do it.

Being me, being Dominant is having control over myself as well as everything else. And step by step you solidify it more and more each amount of ground covered.

As I have heard comments about over confidence and all. Either I am myself or I am nothing at all. So my confidence is necessary for me not to be a drone with the rest of the humans. Never have I said I am an expert. But then again interpretation is a Bitch!

Well this overconfident, desperate, asshole is going to hold his glass up and toast.

For the disbelievers with the assumptions that you have chosen without evidence.
I salute you.

Damn 360 and kraken is good!
Waving night night to those that are not insomniacs like I am.
Will be back sooner than later with the next installment in

The House of Chocolate's Neighborhood



No comments: