Friday, July 31, 2015

Spoken Life: CaveMan Manifesto

I am truly the modern day caveman. It is something that I have embraced and even have been seen as.

See when you love,care and are passionate just as great as you are at disassociating, excommunicating and being the ultimate hell spawn. The humans really don't know how to handle or take you.

Truthfully I don't' worry about the populace. I worry about those interpersonal relationships that have meaning over the rest. Yeah, yeah, yeah that is not politically correct but then again right now this is NOT the Representative!

So something I let the pen say today. Something that has more deep of a meaning to the one that knows me.


CaveMan Manifesto


Silence begets understanding
Such a base individual
Yet, how does he transfer
This presence

All Cro-Magnon
All original man
Graduated  from a caveman club to
A thermal detonator
In a World War Hulk
Man

Altered beast mode
Tactical advantage
Hunt and destroy enemies
Protect what is his

See
I hold you heart and soul
Deep into my soul flow
Buffer you from harm and pain
Mentally and physically

Cultivating
Nurturing
Inciting
Uncaged

Here I am modern day
Passionate and loving
Thoughtful and understanding
Caring and protective
Caveman

Weapon X
Uncaged vengeance
Angel of love and death

This I state to you
My love and presence
My action and conveyance
Are  true to me
Which means they are true to you

There in revealed
The modern caveman
And the basis of my
Existence



From the chocolatezeus collection  7/31/15  ©

No comments: