Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Representative: Musical Memories

Morning there. Yeah, it is me. lol

We hope your morning has started off with some good food and vibe.

Well, been listening to music as usual. Hell, I have burnt out enough headphones doing it. But talking to HQ I truly realized how songs have marked times and people. You know those songs that play and remind you specifically of that time and place it represents?

Well let's give a rundown for example.

Chocolate Doll always will be immortalized with Etta James "At Last," because that was her favorite song and what she came out to for our wedding. And Fabulouso's "Make Me Better" was something very evident.

Ceelo Green's "Crazy," fit a number of people from the Demon, to Dirty Red and other monkeys. (oops part of me showed up here)

Lil Flip's "Game Over" definitely was rotated when it came to the retarded houston monkey bitch. (yeah it's me again).

"Chocolate Factory" by Rick Kelly or R Kelly for you folks was the representative of Big Giant Head from chicago.

And the guys at the shop tease me and laugh about HQ's ring tones. "She's a Brickhouse" and "Hot Sex on a Platter," are what plays when I get messages and calls from her. Always makes me smile and grin.

There are more but they are either top secret or I just can't remember right now.

And for me since my ringtone is a reflection of this.  Rick Kelly's "Bad Man," from Shaft plays to represent me of course. (This is him. Not the reflection of the Representative. So don't worry.)

Salud to you and may your day be fruitful!

The Representative signing off...

No comments: