Sunday, July 26, 2015

Still Zeus, Still Daddy

As I talked to Big C this morning and she responded yes Daddy. I had to laugh and think at the same time. This has always been the case for me. Even though I now and understand learning more bdsm wise this has always been me. Just a natural instinct for me. Both Daddy Dom and Sadist Dom in one body.

I talked to Big C about what was going on with her now and the changes that she needed to make now post divorce. Once again I was back into counseling mode. A mode that I have been involved in since I was little and talking to girls. It is an inescapble part of me apparently.

Looking a the type of female i am attracted to I wondered if they all had to be fixed or rescued somehow. I do tend to date and like chicks with the I can do it all, by myself personalities. I am the addition they see to break up the monotony I guess.  Strong, independent but want someone to rely on and trust.

Being named Zeus came from this. Because of the way I silently held things in check and controlled them. Without a bunch of talking and yelling. Holding them with a safety net will looming over them silently. Always me upon a throne lording whether I chose to or not.

So I embrace it all. Decide to invest more into who and what I am. From experience to learning. I never questioned myself about my path or purpose. Even though the public definitely wanted me to.

Confidence continues because simply it is backed with experience and knowing. The ladies reinforce that over and over.

A wink and a laugh

As Zeus
Daddy

Just continues moving right along.

Enjoy your sunday. *salud*

No comments: