Monday, July 27, 2015

For My Viewing Pleasure

I had to check out the show Charlie told me about called Forged in Fire. Yeah this is geek and nerd material. But hey I love weapons. The premise is that blacksmiths get 3 hours to forge a weapon with the material provided. Then they have to attach a handle and make the weapon presentable in the second round. For the last round they have to build a weapon that has been chosen and they have 5 days at their home forge to make it happen. The first two episodes had some interesting bladed weapons. And some that were alright. But they chose the katana and the chakram for the first two episodes. And what can I say I love shows that use ballistic gel dummies for tests. Reminds me of that whose the best warrior show I loved.

Checked out the latest Ray Donovan and it got super deep in there. Ray is going through it and losing it. And damn his wife has completely went mental in this season. Still one of my favorites. And hell it is funny when you make a judge have a heart attack by yelling at him and he can't get to his heart pills fast enough.

Well I will end things there and keep it light.

Cause shit is just like that.


here comes the Representative!!!  LMAO

No comments: