Thursday, May 26, 2016

Laughter Was the Case That They Gave Me

I sat up here ctfu and lmao tonight with shortcakes. I still can't believe we have known each other that long

It is always good to be able to laugh and be yourself with someoen without them getting into a defensive, offensive or upset posture because you say whatever or act silly.

That's right I love to laugh, be silly and have a good time. It is refreshing. I do it often at the shop in a way but when I can truly let it all loose then, watch out now!

So, we were laughing about how people react to us and our ways. The times when we have been out together and dealing with the thieving monkey bitch. Or me being passed off on shortcakes by her. lol

Over 10 years of shenanigans as she calls them and all the stuff that she does. From the tutus to dressing up as the queen of hearts and this years tweedle dee and tweedle dum lmao

The prescription needed was laughter and I definitely got it.

No comments: