Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Subject of Time

Time moves on regardless of what we want it to do. But it doesn't change things in relationships.

I always see the comments about I don't have time for them. Or we are so busy that we can't make time.

Well...

Make Some Damn Time!!!

People always use this punk ass excuse. If someone has meaning to you then you make the effort and TIME to make things happen to keep it. If not then you never gave a fuck anyway.

I hear the conversations all the time every week about how they don't have time for this or that. But, they won't sacrifice a single thing to make those things that need to happen, Happen. So the bottom line is that you don't want to do it and you have come up with an excuse.

Even I have heard about how females couldn't be with me because I enjoy marathon sex sessions. See, the problem is that they have no clue. Do I love marathon sex sessions? The answer is Hell Yes!! Do I understand that life doesn't allow for that all the time? Yes, I do. But I make the effort tired, weary or whatever to please, cater and enjoy who I am with and care about. There were plenty of times I was horny as hell and knew that my wife was fatigued and it would be best not to have sex. But that is because I knew she wouldn't say no. Because we wouldn't say no to each other about things unless it was absurd or impossible. But that was me taking in consideration who I cared about. Most will not get anywhere near that point.

So if you actually care, want to be with and love someone then make the efforts necessary to have them!!

Time will never stop moving. But you can stop using it as an excuse for your lack of intestinal fortitude.

No comments: