Thursday, April 13, 2006

Calling Me

My mind remembers vividly
Even when it is not actually seen
Thoughts whipped like a sweet cream

These visions I enjoy to my extreme
Caught like an addicted fiend
Cast into this denied dream

It is those lips that I see
Reminding me
Just how luscious they can be

A mere kiss from them
Will set you free
Make all rationality leave

A kiss from thee
Gives me the strength to lead
To accept life at full speed

Juicy
Plump
Fullness

Calling me
Making it hard to breathe

Come release me
Your kiss
That is all I need

Come let those lips
Set me free
Give me the feeling of a blowing reed

A power
Seemingly held in check
Releasing my mind's tempest
Putting my thoughts to a test

Come
Let me feel their caress
Let them make me climb Mt Everest

Their call
The best
Your lips
My erotic, soul stirring caress

I have no other choice but to answer