Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I Was Going Back to Cali

After getting stuck in Dallas due to tornados and american airlines worthless selves. O am ready to get back to the house.

I had a good time. I had a chance to enjoy Caveman time and take a needed break.

Went to go see Sir Strange and we chopped it up. Hot fed knowledge and comraderie. A lot of stuff to learn from a vet in the game such as Him.

Hung out with mvp. And she was of service once she got back in town. Enjoyed our time, since I hadn't seen her since Spanksgiving years ago.

I went to the Planes of Fame museum and took mvp with me to the Yanks museum. she got to see that side of me in my element. lol

I do not miss living in Cali with the crazy prices and everything. But I realized it had been 20 years since I lived out there on my visit.

Well let's see if something else happens this morning to impede my journey back to NC.

No comments: