Saturday, November 09, 2019

Great Conversations and OxyMorons

Next weekend is Spanksgiving. It is going to be the biggest CTX event thus far. Which shows the growth from 3 years ago to now. It still shocks me that I am this involved in it. All the way from NC to TX. But, I am security and one of those that work on the events. This year I will even have help. Both little one and babycakes are volunteering, along with babycakes doing her first presentation in the lifestyle on final preparations in the lifestyle. I am proud of them and their journey.

I am still shocked at the interest in and number of scenes that I will be doing. The most ever I think. This is definitely going to be one for the Life Unscripted books. Scenes negotiated, even for who won me for the auction.

Between the scene negotiations and discussions about journies, desires and things missing the conversations I have had with slaves and subs have been outstanding. To hear and be of help with ideas and objectivity made me feel warm in this cold, dead heart. lol  Something about hearing and helping with someone ideas and goals.


Now to the entertainment portion...

In discussions and reflections on the past I find these things funny when it comes to females I have heard, been witnessed to and experienced things like:

I want someone to love me for me, but I have to change how he is because it bothers me (in a situationship.)

I need a break so we can get back together after x amount of time. I love you too much and have to find myself.

Don't talk to me, I can't stand or deal with you. (after you give them the distance they want.) I knew you weren't going to talk to me again. (lol I did what you asked.)

These things are baffling but definitely funny.


Time to pack to leave tomorrow.  Then get prepared to eat and beat plenty of ass in a few days.

No comments: