Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tuesday Rants and Ravings

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am about to rant.

So I am reading they want Captain America to be gay. What the fuck! That is some utter bullshit. It is enough that they have fucked up things already plenty of times in movies. Hell, the Ancient One in Dr Strange the movie is a female. Damn! Can't we have anything without these fuckers whining about that needs to be changed?  Call me what you want. This is just more bullshit.

I don't understand why would you let people use you when you said that you are tired of it and don't want to be bothered. It is simple STOP IT!

The fda fucking with cigars is still really pissing me off. They do not even have finances or staffing to do all of this mess they said has to happen now. And they have nothing to do with tobacco.

And this obamacare crap has to be the most worst thing ever. I mean damn you have to re apply every year and it only drove the costs for everything up over 200 percent. So in other words the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies just made more money.

I think that is enough for now.
See, short and sweet. lol

No comments: