Sunday, May 22, 2016

Commander of My Ships

No, I am not talking about my fleet of battlestars or battleships.  This is about relations, relationships and situationshiprs or whatever else others are calling them these days.

The plain and simple of the matter is either you fit in my grand scheme or you don't. I am not green peace or any other tree hugging organization that is looking at changing you into fitting in with me.

As in conversations that have happened recently there has been the subject of me changing my principles, thoughts and outlook. And being open and friendly and all that mess.

Here are my answers.

If I am interested in you to date, marry, have a relationship or the like then I am not looking for a friend. And if we end then you will not be my friend. You can think I am your friend all that you want but I will not be personal or give out my information to you. I know it goes against everyone's policy of I need to be friends with who I am with and we can be friends afterwards. No thanks!

I accept you as the person that you are/ Selfish, unfeeling, emotional etc. There will not be at any time a chance for you to change who I am fundamentally. Trying to do so will result in your failure and ex communication.

You may think that you know me. You do not. Only one person still alive can say that they know me and she is the last castle in the world.

You may be reminded of your past boyfriends and everything. I am not them regardless. Even when you try to get everything to fit. I will still be simply myself.

I know there was a sliver of hope in finding what I wanted in one chick. I came to my senses and put that back in the crypt where it belongs.

Just know that I will love, care, give attention according to your station and actions.

*Dropping a bomb on this like it was Pear Harbor and I am out*

No comments: