Friday, April 15, 2016

I am the DISCLAIMER

So this will not be politically correct at all.

I am a man.
I am a Dominant.

I date. Doesn't mean I date everyone. And doesn't mean I fuck any pussy. Those that know me and have been with me will tell you how extra picky I am.

I am and believe in love and marriage. I have been happily married and would marry again if another miracle woman showed up.

I am loving and caring or you are just part of the environment when it comes to me.

Yes, I am emotionless currently unless it involves one individual for the most part.

With me you get what you give and according to your staion in my world.

There is only one person that knows me enough and is authorized to tell me about me. So if you attempt to act like you are Ru then I will resoond accordingly.

Statuses with go like this:

  • The inner sanctum
  • Inner circle
  • Outer circle
  • Humans
I am direct and I move quickly with purpose and understanding. 

I think constantly. Analysis and evaluations occur every second.

So...

I love, care and like to fuck and play. Or I just don't give a fuck and you don't ean a damn thing to me.

Your choice

Either way, I am real damn good!


No comments: