Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Poetry of the Moment: Out of Time

Out of Time



I already know
Even though you say
You are mine

That it is merely
A spec of sand in the
Hourglass of time

As time is your
Alpha and omega
And you it’s pi and prime

I understand that
We are merely renting
Within only these moments in time

No future defined
Nothing to predetermine
Our currency
Is the current situation

Our relationship
Unparalleled algorithm
Disjointed and disfigured
Until absolution

Time
The ultimate winner

I hear the chants for a miracle
One of them is even mine
Then I sit back and recline

Just making the most
And the best
Out of this borrowed time

You and I
Integrated currently in our timeline
Until the time cop appears
And says

Out of time



From the chocolatezeus collection  4/12/16  ©

No comments: