Thursday, April 14, 2016

Poetic Moment: OUr Scorecard Reviewed

Our Scorecard Reviewed



Emotionless
I present to you
What wants and comforts you
The shell of design
The empty heart and mind

It is what you asked of me
What comforts you

Pristine disconnects
Engraved in what is best
Well, what is seen as best

As feelings remain at rest
Intimacy left only to
Superficial and momentary
Temporal effects

Neurons no longer connect
Long term memory
The only thing that remembers

Resemblences of times
Of intwined
Me and you

Then I squint my eyes
Wondering if there ever truly was
An emotional meeting
A feeling that was more than

Good times
Fucking and fleeting

Damn
Will I even remember you

You chose
I agreed with those
Counter balanced relation cues

The moment the music stopped
The heart turned cold
Love went from
Red hot to black and blue

Revealed
Relationship
Played out like an
Episode of Doom




From the chocolatezeus collection  4/14/16  ©

No comments: