Sunday, April 10, 2016

Coffee...No Filter

lol, yes this was inspired because I didn't put the filter in the coffee machine when I made the coffee. It fits this weeks recap.

My best friend, fellow Road Warrior and the constant in my life had her birthday Friday. Of course she is doing it Life Unscripted style and partying at the aries bash in Atlanta. Can't wait to hear about the adventures since I live through her. (she says it is unfair and my adventures are more than hers. Bullshit. lol) But damn, next year she will be 40. I can't believe it has been this long since that infamous 30th party. Whew! So next year we are going to have to do something that befits her. Well, I won't be at her fuckfest aspect of it unless I can go watch. But I plan on being there to help her celebrate.

Snoop and Doug E Fresh were here for our annual azalea festival. Everyone kept thinking there was going to be fighting and everything because Snoop is a rapper and everything. But as I told everyone he is from an older generation. My generation who have to work and handle responsibilities. I guess they thought I didn't want to go see him because of the possibility of gangs and violence. Nope, I just didn't want to be around that crowd down there in downtown. And sure enough the sheriff that was down there verified the same thing when the cigar shop owner asked him about the concert. I had to chuckle.

A discussion occurred about me finding a girlfriend. I ctfu of course. Hell, I tried that and it has been the ultimate in non fiction looking like fiction, kind of disaster. There just is not anyone out there that can handle, fit the bill or is available. I am ok with that. And I had to laugh even more to think that was even possible.

In a discussion about marriage and being married. I had to laugh again (apparently a theme this weekend and week).  I know most people have had bad marriages and rough ones. Divorces and separations and just the general attitude and actions of females will leave a real nasty taste in your mouth. But,, when I was asked if I would ever want to get married again. The shock was evident when I said yes. I loved marriage. But I am also a realist. I had a miracle then. And like lightning, the probability of it striking twice is near non existent. I never was bitter about marriage. Whether because of mine or the ones I have seen and experienced others having. I did it my way, like the song says and it was good.

Which brings me to a subject that has come up consistently in the week from people. The subject of "settling."  And, this subject is in the connotation of relationships with females.

I make decisions based on my pros, cons, evaluations and analysis. I am a realist. And even though I know what ultimately I would want and need. I also work in the realm of reality and adjust accordingly. Adapt, Overcome and Annihilate!!!  I can see why the concept of settling has come to their minds. Because I stated what I wanted. The marriage, the type of relation and where it was going. See, the thing is that that is all mine. In dealing with a human that doesn't mean they want, know or even feel anything like that.  And at that point I choose what I want to do. What benefits to nothing ratio is in play there. Are there any possibilities? Is it worth anything? Or should I excommunicate and just stick to my Build A Bitch program?  In the beginning I was gung ho about what I needed. Every aspect. I wanted what I had previously in a different woman with a different experience. And somewhere buried underneath 5 vaults it remains. But the thinking and analytical mean remains. And understands the gravity of the situation of life. And therefore adaptation and situational awareness along with tactical thinking will remain the life blood of my existence.

The subject of being a Dominant.

Everyone thinks it's easy. It's about fucking and replacing pussy and bitches. It really isn't. It is about helping, supporting and leading growth, better living and achievements for your submissives. And you best believe it is not a cake walk. You have subs that want to grow. You have subs that you have to enter the labyrinth of the Minotaur to get them to open up. Subs that fight you to be submissive to you even though they want to fully.  It is not all bad and negative either. They are plenty of times I am happy of and with them. Times when I am proud of them of their achievements and accomplishments.

Oh, and that whole it's all one dick and a bunch of pussy thought? Yeah well they all have someone and or someone else's so yeah I dont' get that either. I am just doing my job.

So that fame, glitter and ticker tape parade. It is not the thing. It is not even relevant to this position or lifestyle. On my side of the slash I think and maintain the outlook and responsibilities. Even against their push back, denial and stubbornness.

I just remain...

Other than that. I am looking forward to making some plans to leave the country and celebrate my birthday this year. So, if you have some ideas and recommendations then let me know. I got my eye on Amsterdam since lil red had all the fun last year. I am thinking about doing that. But I also know Jamaica and the Dominican republic is calling me.  Either way, I am finding a trip or hopefully two out of here. The air force brat bug is screaming. Plus, getting back on the road again soon. It is time to make moves, move on and disappear.

Well, there goes the comedy, the reality and this thing called Life Unscripted. All straight, dark, strong coffee. No filter and no cream. I am too sweet not to have sugar though as I beat you with some bamboo. *evil laughter*





Our Contorted Meaning



I hold you closely
Even when you

Can’t understand and see
You feel nothing
You buck against me

I don’t have every answer
No Professor X precognition

Yet, I hold reverence
In what we have chosen together

I look past
The apathetic, ambivalence
The emotional and mental defiance

I see the results
The attainment that can be
The culmination that we seek

No blueprint
No crystal ball

Simply
Will and determination
Dedication

The desire for us
This relationship

I will simply continue
To just
Be



From the chocolatezeus collection   4/10/16  ©

No comments: