Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Time is a Flying

I talked to my Ru Ru. Back from her birthday celebration at the aries bash in atlanta. So, yes I got to enjoy her patented adventures. It is what I live for these days and like always. lol

So yeah the fucktastic adventures of life unscripted were revealed to me once again. And I enjoyed every minute of it. Of course I got the usual "I want to enjoy some adventures too" speech from her. But hey what can I say? My life is boring. All I had to tell her about was the dating mess and the stuff that the sister has said out the blue lately.

Gamma energy went off the charts a bit ago. So, yeah I am there in full ABM.

When people look and see my lack of interest, desire and all that. They feel some kind of way. But it's ok. It is merely adaptoid technology. When you are in the right place then it will adapt to what you bring to the table.

But anyway I had to realize when Ru was talking about she will be 40 next year. I was like damn, I have known her that damn long. The last major birthday I had with her was her epic 30th birthday. That right there was off the chain. One to add to the ultra history books of the Road Warriors: Life Unscripted adventure. So, I told her that I am celebrating with her no matter what. Even it means hanging out after and before her fuckfestival activities.  She said that it wasn't going to be like that. But I know better. Between her and red I know the fucktastic chicks personally.  Either way and epic 40th birthday for her will be made. And maybe this time I will find someone to roll with me and I get a chance to enjoy as well. *yeah right! gtfoh* No females are going to go be with me and be my play thing. oh well. I will be entertained.

I had them chuckling at the shop when I said that the girls said that I should get a girlfriend so they are not overwhelmed, thrown off and don't have to get even more emotionally protective. What can I say? I am a difficult, evil, motherfucking asshole.

Who knows. Maybe the whole project needs to be scrapped and I just say fuck it all!


Enjoy your tuesday. I am already drinking and ahead of you. So catch up or fall back. The choice is yours! Even though I pretty much know what you are going to do anyway. lol

No comments: