Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sometimes...

There are a few times I wish I had a woman to spend time with. Then I realize the truth and have to amend that to...I wish for a few times of interest and time spent a year at least.

But it is all good. Quality once in a blue moon is alright. Just time to adjust back even further to balance it all out.

lil red asked if I was happy. No, I am not. I am fine. I have returned to the armored Titan that I should have been instead of allowing feelings and emotions.

They are all comfortable in their places and happy and growing in whatever way they are looking at. I am glad for them. They are in places they weren't when they met me so they have plenty to feel good and happy about.

The Nemesis Enforcer has now been fully relinquished after this talk tonight.

Just the application of Doomsday Apocalypse meets Darkseid remains.

Such glorious things. Such glorious things.

Spec Ops time! Well, if you didn't realize it had already started. There is nothing else I can say.


*snicker*

No comments: