Sunday, April 17, 2016

Happiness is

With the questions, concerns and other things from individuals that have come my way. I figured it would be best to give the Big Evil understanding version.

So with the help of Bad vs Evil playing in the background. Just going to give you the blunt force trauma now.

My happiness is situational since I am an adult and have to handle responsibilities and more. My happiness is a part of my scale as a whole. A check and balance system. So yes, when it is way out of balance things reflect it fully.

The list of things that make me and keep me happy:

  • The Road Warrior Adventure
  • lol the woman I love (yes this use to be first)
  • travel
  • sex, attention, passion
  • traveling
  • eating, drinking and good times
  • my god daughter

Times change. People change. Even as I remain Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's court. (old school cartoons there for the younger ones).  But regardless of the changes there is a frame work that remains in place for me. 

lil red, little one, flower child and others have asked me if I am happy. I am fine is my answer. Maybe happiness will come again in time. If it doesn't then I will take the joys from the distant moments when they occur and then I will have more memories.

My happiness it not yours. Nor, it is something you will truly understand. Well everyone except Ru that is.

The last time I stayed happy was being married. Regardless of the ups and downs. Happiness was on deck. 

Now my happiness is cherished when it happens, since it has been few and far in between. 

But don't worry. I am not miserable or anything. It is like  a flatline. No activity until necessary. And I will be returning to part of my happy balance when I am back to disappearing on my travel trips shortly.  And it is time for the Road Warriors to get together before another benchmark event next year.

So, if you want me to be happy then set up your time to spend with me. LMFAO uh huh, I know better but I am just saying. 

I have my destination list going and I have already enjoyed the places i have already been. 

I am fine. So what does it take to make you happy?

No comments: