Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Yesterday Ended Up Being a Good Day

I didn't have the things I want and need obviously. No, lil red or travel to a foreign country.

But I had a good day none the less. My cigar shop adventure was blessed with Adam bring in a short barreled rifle that you can get away with being classified as a hand gun. Now that is perfect. He said I would like it and I did. Perfect for home defense. That is when I realized how many retired law enforcement, current law enforcement, retired fire fighters, bomb squad and swat members that frequent the shop. The last place you want to rob. it is like a revolving arsenal going on there. lol Adam was picking at me because I would be the one that rolls up to the shop in an M1 abrams tank if I could. Talking about I am late so who are we killing today.  LoL The adventures at the shop are priceless. I had my 8x80 JFR Lunatic and my big jug and enjoyed my cigar for 4 hours.

Tonight's laughing at Shorcake while remembering different episodes made me laugh. And of course how can you not laugh when she says that she knows that she is an asshole? lmao

Even the discussion with ranell about how stupid dating is, was enteraining. Even though she doesn't agree with too many things. After all she is a female. But dating is like fucking and not enjoying it at all most of the time. Females don't want to be out of their comfort zones and males have no choice but to take a leap of faith into the boiling witches cauldron. And the aspect of not wanting love, relationships or anything that may be seen as a focus or commitment is the norm for the modern age dating regime. So, either you play the game, fuck up everything or tell them "fuck you and all the bullshit that you claim."

Even a nap happened unexpectantly.

Some Gotham and Hell in a Cell to round out things. Yeah, I was entertained and asking wtf with things.

Well, now it is another day. I have written and posted a few things. Poetry, journal, blog entries and some other things.

I can say I was productive and still in shock about having a good day.

Sayonnara

No comments: