Sunday, October 25, 2015

There is ME and there there is....you

Some will say that I do things the opposite in order to spite society or be contrary. And I will say HELL YEAH, that is a part of it.

But it is basically about me being me. Since I realized that I didn't want to or need to be any other way. This is the way that I have had to be.

I don't run around being friends with everyone or claiming we are family or I love them. Nor do I remain friends with exes that have violated and done things to end our relationship.

See, I don't need the unnecessary baggage or facade of hanging on to what could of, should have, would have been. And I find it wonderfully appropriate for the humans to do. I have no issue with that. My issue has always been one of them wanting me to conform to that type of activity. Now that, I cannot do!

My love is true just like my disassociation is with you. The path and results are based on what you choose. I don't drag what happened into the current moment. I pay attention to what I learned from past performances. I merely present myself as me, myself and I to all that I meet.

And I find that the overtly emotional as well as the introverted emotional people truly have an issue with this. Like I am supposed to be HR Puff n Stuff and love everyone. I speak and I am cordial until it is time not to be or they are on my shit list. I don't give out my personal accounts and history to people at all. Those things are reserved for the select and right now that is only a circle of 2.

There is so much of an issue with accepting and understanding me when I have already accepted and understood you. I know that all factors are of your choosing and you do whatever you want to do.

I guess I am too much of a disconnected alien for understanding and acceptance to actually apply fully.

alright then.


No comments: