Sunday, October 25, 2015

Plain and Simple

here are the things that I want with you. The things that make our relationship what it is.

I want and need you to myself.
That means no one else unless instructed or permitted to do so. Including those things I may not be skilled in or cannot provide.

Communication Nexus:
Always "Come and talk to me," like jodeci. I am not a mind reader so let me know what you are feeling and thinking. Just come here and lay it all out so that we may be honest and transparent.

Service to me:
This means those things that I may miss or quite not understand. There is nothing wrong with helping me with these things. To be available and able to serve and support needs and requirements that are there.

Desire:
You have to want this. Not tolerate this or think it is some chore. Just as I am vested in your betterment and journey. Invest in our relationship dynamic and make it dynamic.

Open up and simply be:
We are our roles. Each one is necessary. Simply be yourself and nothing else. Come to me and bear yourself to me. Let me hold it and give way to support and a good time.

Things are simple.
Just feel and decide.
I won't waste your time or mind

No comments: