Monday, October 26, 2015

Spoken Essence: Pantheon of Perpetual Pontification

Pantheon of Perpetual Pontification



This journey I take
I walk alone
I am always alone

Love, anger, rage
They make, create, maintain
Me as this entity

Like Luke Skywalker
I am the nexus of both
The Light and the Dark
And their division
Is not that far apart

Recipient of the Ride of the Valkyries
The Archangel is me
As I fight the inevitable
That battle is
Me

Within this cauldron
Stirred potency
As I am stirred by destiny

Defecating on mentalities
Laying waste to conforming formalities
The bringer of chaos reigns
As I pull the reigns loose
Upon mentalities that are
Stained with petrified inability

Say hello the
Bad Guy

I will always remain




From the chocolatezeus collection  10/26/15  ©

No comments: