Wednesday, October 28, 2015

An Erotic Short Story: The Mood You Bring

In need and a lot horny. As I think about the things I want to do to lil red. I end up letting my mind be as devious as can be. But I couldn't post that here just yet. lol


The Mood You Bring


The rain came down slowly outside. I lead you naked to the deck. Rain drops fsll upon your bare skin.

I ask, Harley are you ready? You nod at me as my hand squeezes your throat. I guide you to sit down in the chair left there on the dick. Positioning you in a semi doggystyle position. Your titties resting over the back of the chair. Your cocoa ass raised prominently.  

I begin to tie you in that position. You want to shift and gift comfortable. As you feel the cold rain continue to hit your skin. Uncomfortable you remain, transposed like a piece of art.

I pinch and twist your nipples. Slapping them gradually harder. As my teeth bite into your skin. Only to be replaced by my hand smacking your wet ass. Each slap stings and heats your ass only to be cooled by the rain droplets.

I stand back to hit you with my new heavy flogger. Each thud striking you from the back to your ass. Beating you with the rhythm of my desire. You fall into your rhythmic gate. As I introduced the sting of paddle mixed with the cane. You are such a fucking slutty cunt to me. And today I will only consume you that way.

I feed my expression of pleasure through your pain. As we are lost in deep energy of our scene.

Flogger.
Paddle.
Cane.
Mixed with ass, face, titty and pussy slaps.

Your anticipation of each swing makes me laugh. You think you are slick. Trying to prepare for me. So I alternate hits. Hand then paddle. Cane then flogger. I feel the heat of your skin cascading off of you.

You like that you filthy cunt. Don't you? Your nod is all that you can manage. So I pull your head back by your hair and smack you hard in the face. Speaking you fucking bitch! Tell me you are a good, fucking cunt and love this shit! I only pull harder as you barely get it out.

As my dick presses in your hot pussy. You are soaking wet, both inside and out. I press slowly in your cunt. Making you grip it. Yes that is a good slut. Pulling harder on your head as your body is arched nice and awkward. Gripping your throat. I keep my slow strokes as your body explodes like the rain upon your skin. Your grunts make me squeeze your throat harder and harder. Cum you fucking whore! That is all that you are good for! Your grunts and spasms keep going.

I pull out and slide my dick in your ass. Your pussy is filled with my favorite dildo to use on you. The ridges pressed in you. All you can feel is me hot and hard in your ass with the dildo rubbing against my dick. Your screams feed me. I fuck your ass without mercy.  Only to hear the buzzing as the Hitachi rests on your clit. Your screams are all that are left. As I fuck you well after you pass out. Only to wake you again and fuck your mouth. Slamming mu dick in your throat making you gag and throat as I keep fucking your mouth over and over again.

I touch your face as I walk away.  That is my slutty ass, whore of a cunt.




From the chocolatezeus collection 10/28/15  ©

No comments: