Friday, October 02, 2015

The Yoke of Reciprocity

One thing I learned about dealing with humans, especially females is that there is no need to do more than they have given.

Some will say this is selfish and stuff. But this is basic operation in a world where others want you to jump through hoops for them to feel better.

I have learned in seeking, dealing with relations with females. If genuine interest is shown that they become skittish, unresponsive, combative and crazy. They do not want direct course of action because it is too brutal and overbearing. You have to pretty much ignore them for there to be an interest for them.

It is the way of existing comfortably in the human nature. Where it allows for that measure of control.

When there is nothing invested and the exit option is easily available is when they feel most warm and comfy. When there is no goal or concrete commitment. There are the smiles and sighs of relief.

True I have not always applied this to interacting with the populace. Hell, I did the full opposite when I was married. But that was a miracle case for me. And I am thankful for seeing and living that.

Now, I merely wait. It has that nonchalant feeling. But hey, I learned my lesson and applied it fully this time.

Maybe females will one day speak up and say what they want. Well maybe sooner than when hell freezes over.

lmao

The equal yoke became a fairy tale myth. An entity born of celestial beings.

No problems mon. It is whatever and whatever. Until something might be expressed differently.



Tallyhooo!!!

No comments: