Friday, October 02, 2015

What the Rain Brings...Ode to a Harley Thing

Torrential rains
Bring

Unchained psyche
Your body here upon my alter
Sacrifice to
Pleasure and Pain

Your arched back
Internal silence
The same as other's
Screams

Pinned
Restrained
By rope and hands
Just to be free

Slow derrick churning
Constant eruptions
As I seek
Deeper and deeper
Premium orgasms

Each choke
Each slap
Created
Orchestrated earthquakes
As legs tremble and shake

You gag
Until tears caress me
Choking on the pleasure you need

Insatiable is
As insatiable plays
Insatiable permeates
Our play

Each rain drop
A measure for the amount of
Orgasms you should make

Continuance
Again and again

Bring me
My torrential rain
Creamy magma eruptions

Maybe then
I will give you a reprieve

*EVIL LAUGHING*

Then again
You know me

And my Beast
Must Feed
Feed into and
Beyond
Eternity


From the chocolatezeus collection 9/2/15 (c)



Yes hurricanes make me even more horny. Damn the things I would do right now if I had my Harley!

No comments: