Thursday, October 01, 2015

Left Turn At Alberquerque

Morning. It definitely has been an interesting night aka morning. So this post as well as any other post today that I do will be weird. *you've been warned*

If you don't know I am not a huge r&b fan unless I am with a female. That doesn't mean that I don't like it. Just that you won't find me listening to it much by myself.

Considering I once again am paired up with another human jukebox.  How in the world did I end up with Chocolate Doll and Lil Red both in my lifetime as the ultimate djs? Just my destiny apparently. Anyway, because of Lil Red now I have come back to some r&b and she has tirned me on to some stuff that I hadn't listened to like Hozier. And "take me to church" has a very big connotation and theme for me.

Ok, semi back on topic.

Well I just started listening to Janet Jackson's Unbreakable album. I actually had to say that I liked and saw some application through a few tracks.

  • the title song Unbreakable
  • Shoulda Know Better
  • After You Fall...for D/s reasons obviously
  • No Sleeep...because no sleep is a theme when time is spent with Mr Wolf
But yes, I am the hardcore, gangsta rap and heavy metal with a dash of big band and classical type of man still.

And yes, I am jamming to a Prince song called This Could B Us. lol it fits. and X's Face has me doing the two step.  And then after listening to HardRockLover I am horny and need to make a woman just cry and scream as she has a 5.6 earthquake.

I did laugh at this show The Best Time ever with Neil Patrick aka dougie houser and the white guy amid the brotherhood on Undercover Brother. Lil Red said she had been laughing at it and suggested it. She was correct the first episode had me ctfu.

Total Drama: the redonkulous race. They have continued to be some crazy cartoon creating fools over there. I have never been into the amazing race or any of those shows. But this one definitely will have me laughing.

Ok I tried the second episode of Minority Report. Umm, ok the little black girl has a cute little ass and they keep her in some tight pants. But I am trying to understand why this show is even on. I understand that it is relevant to us because it is showing us what the gubberment wants and will do to the citizens. But beyond that...wtf.

The Bastard Executioner. Ok I like Kurt Sutter because of how great Sons of Anarchy was. But this show has me contwisticated (I know that is not a word). I love medival stuff. And it has my baby momma Katey Segal that I want to fuck to death. But damn the plot, storyline and character development is so convoluted that Confucius is confused.

Ok this went longer and crazier than I thought. So I am going to throw it up as I ride out to that Scarface "Exit Plan."

No comments: