Sunday, September 27, 2015

Prominent Principle

I equate being a Dominant as being a manager.

Why you ask?


  • You have to set goals
  • Be transparent
  • Gain trust and cooperation
  • support and guide
  • remain vigilant
  • Understand, learn and grow
It was said best last week about the lifestyle. It is all fun and games until it is not sexy anymore. That means when you are dealing with people on a regular. Day to day or whatever the intervals. It isn't about how well you can flog or single tail them. It is about if you can stand them. How they are as a person. 

So many vanilla and people claiming to be in the lifestyle have the thoughts that it is about play. And there is an area about play. But when you are claiming D/s or M/s it isn't about the play. It is about a journey that is taken. Responsibilities and trust that must be handled..

See, there is no overconfidence in what I say. I remain humble. Searching for mentors and learning what I can. But I have come into contact with diverse people who have been able to express to me what their homes are like. The traditional aspects as well as the tailor made things. 

One fix does not apply to all. Especially when you are with someone like Lil Red, who is completely and uniquely different in so many ways that I have lost count. Truely a test of learning, evolution and teachings applied at all times. 

So veterans don't feel like all of us newcomers dismiss what you say. You can't fault the whole for some of the parts. Just as some us don't feel like every veteran has turned their back on instruction the newer people. 

I have spent this last year seriously learning and applying myself with D/s. Some faux pas, some victories. But through it all there has been nothing but growth and strengthening. I will continue to stick to being involved in my community and look forward to travelling to other communities to partake soon as well. 

Bottom line is the principles that you choose to uphold and value. 

I value my desire to inspire growth, goals and an experience that gets better and better. A relationshp that is way better than when it began. At a place where we can look back and say, "we came a ways from there, clearly."

I remain steadfast in my principle and journey.  Thankful for those that have imparted wisdom, views and more to me. 

No comments: