Monday, September 28, 2015

Beast Mode In Poetry: At War With The Beast

This is based of a true daily story and ongoing struggle. Because the pleasure in pain is real. Real, real damn good to me! lol  But I have to do it safely and make sure that who i play with will be alright after I am done. 

But Beast Mode is really REAL!!


At War With The Beast



My inner sadist
He detests and hates me

We battle in earnest constantly
To secure some form of foothold
Rigorously

He needs to feed
He has tasted
The blood and tears
Of my play things

The mental chains
Now barely containing him
While the other part of me
Wants him to be fully released
So we can both

Smile with glee
Enjoy the high and rush
Of tears, marks and anticipated
Inflictions of pain

The Beast is what I have always
Held in place
But after this last year of tastes
It is like krispy Kreme

The Hot Now sign is on
And now the feeding frenzy
Has become a stellar lunar eclipse

All the waiting
The controlled playing
When I want to render my pain slut
Inert and pulsating
With the energy of my Beast

Like a zombie
This urge grows more and more
Deeply and maddening

I must feast
Should I eat enough to
Keep the hunger pains at a measured peace

Or should I unshackle and unchain
The Beast
To let him gorge himself fully

In a incandescent color of pain
Moans, crying and writhing
Where I harass every bruise made
To reintroduce the memory of pain again

The Beast
My burden
This stain upon me
The Power Extreme within me



From the chocolatezeus collection  9/28/15  ©

No comments: