Tuesday, September 29, 2015

D/s aka The Executive Branch of the Lifestyle

I cannot make it clearer. When the playing is done and you are working on, building or maintaining a D/s relationship it is not a cake walk.

Of course I realized that in talking to the experienced and conferences. When they talk about the financial, world applications and lawful ramifications of doing this.

The initial process is one of playing chess with both hands tied behind your back until you progress more and more. It is like sending out force recon to the unknown and wondering if any of them will come back alive.

For someone that is a direct and immediate type of person originally. I find it interesting to look back on this last year and realize that I had to do that patient thing and all that I hated previously. It has definitely had it's moments throughout that time.

I can look at the growth within the labyrinth of Lil Red. As I hear the phrase "there and back again," from the Hobbit. *lol* A relation that was opposing forces at best in the beginning. Now something closer than distant.

With Lil Red I have been thoroughly challenged. From the weird things each of us bring with us to the communication gaps at times. This is where the choice of whether or not things are important and you can focus come to bear fully.

Why did I use the phrase "executive branch of the lifestyle?"  Because this is the non glorious and always fun part of bdsm. This is the management and responsibilities part.

And believe me when you get one of the stellar unicorn types management can be like riding a bronco while doing your 1090 at the same time. lol But it is worth it. I see Lil Red looking at me side ways but it is the truth. lol  The challenge keeps me interested and makes it all worth it.

The apply this fix and formula to solve everything. Doesn't work here. It is always on the job training and observation that you have to use to succeed. The traditional guidelines are there and they set down the basis and guide you. But Human nature is never that simple. And of course the adventure is always more memorable and exciting when it is not the same old boring things that you do.

Well I have to get back to reading my manual. More management to do.

And damn my play time is calling me too.

Till the next time. Adieu

No comments: