Sunday, July 19, 2015

That Sugar, Chocolate and Some Fun

I am happy that my HQ is back. I worried and everything about her but I know she would be fine and have a good time. But I missed her little, sweet ass self!! My sweet tooth will get satisfied after decades finally soon.

I had ladies come and stay here at the house since they wanted to go to the beach. It turned out to be an unanticipated enjoyment and what I needed. And I was happily surprised. One of those ladies made it a nice adventure to have. Forced orgasms, ass grabs, nipple torture and compliments make me smile!

Then there was a Zeus sighting made for the old nc swingers crowd. I don't hang around them or attend anything anymore. And it is always good to say that the drama has not stopped or changed since I have been gone. I took Munchkin so we could go laugh and talk about people. One of our favorite past times. And of course we were not disapointed or lacking subject matter. From hogzilla to the teenage mutant ninja turtles. It was all there for viewing pleasure.

So a cook out where the food wasn't cooked right or done and a tattoo party where I got more entertainment and eye candy.

Lawd, the chick in the red dress with the hips, ass, thighs and decent size titties was a lovely sight all night. And the amazon at the cookout with all that ass and titties I would have been fucking on the picnic tables regardless of us being on some schools property or not. But the one I wanted to fuck into a coma only to revive was clown's youngest girlfriend the 20 something year old. She had a cute round belly, fat juicy ass that was soft and such a sexy face. I wanted to fuck her and make her cum until she had the baby she was so fucking sexy. Her name was Storm and I wanted to make her cause the ultimate perfect storm.

The things you hear and observe around people leaves you ctfu. Folks were getting called out. the lesbian was in rare form. And of course the usual fuckery and lies were most evident.

I also realized that my Beast Mode is out of control these last few days. I am really going to unleash the caged titan when I get a chance to see HQ. It just has been building even worst than before without a true outlet to release. My sadistic nature needs to feed at the buffet of HQ immediately!

And through all the good times and remembering of why I don't deal with people in nc in the swing community anymore. There was of course a plethora of thinking and analysis. And I will have to touch on that at another time.

Sweet treats
Sweet dreams
and tasty cream

from creamy pussy invading videos to ottomans and chairs used as sex furniture. Yeah, I had to grin and smile.

Till the next time

No comments: