Thursday, July 23, 2015

Life Unscripted: Adventures In Chocolate Dominance

I had to add Ru Ru's phrase to this blog. *lol*  Because it definitely is "life unscripted."

Through the things that have happened there was a communication connection that happened. And the talk I felt was productive and helpful. It gave way to not thinking the worst about every single thing that has been happening. It gave a more clear purpose for myself and the technique in use. I was glad that we could come to that moment of clarity. It has been difficult and rough. But I know where things will end up and be incredible if we choose to do so. At least the knowledge that we choose to work towards something for now is a positive. I was glad for the dialogue, affirmation and knowledge.

The visit of the ladies last week was interesting and different. Something that I never done especially since the sister was here. But I was in for some surprises. As a host I tried to make them comfortable.  Even cooked some spaghetti that first day, which they enjoyed. Sitting around trying to figure out something to watch I analyzed things. Switch and her sub and then the unattached sub I dubbed Chocolate. Chocolate seemed to be doing her own thing but that is understandable in a new environment. The Switch's sub was obviously timid and overwhelmed anyway.

I watched the interaction with Switch and her new sub and that was interesting. Meanwhile Chocolate and I started clicking. Talking and the fact that I kept her cumming a lot and hard didn't hinder things either. She got the pleasure shock treatment and it was good. And the rest of the time we spent getting to know each other and fucking as much as I could in the 48 hours. Finally christened the living room chair and the bed in the spare bedroom. I wanted to fuck her to death but I couldn't with her needing to get some sleep and drive back.  But she did get the unforgettable.

So they left and I headed to get Munchkin. We were going to a cookout that one of the groups she admins was having. I just was going to stun them that it was me. Chocolate Zeus guest appearance in the fucking place!  And that is exactly what happened. They looked and were stunned. Some spoke and some didn't. I didn't give a fuck anyway. I think they were kind of pissy I was there with Munchkin and they hadn't seen her with me. But I got news for them. Shit just got real. But anyway they were trying to kill people there with their non cooking asses. We sat at the table laughing at and talking about the damn people there while eating chips. From ninja turtles to the cia snuffleupagus, there was plenty there to see.  There was some eye candy as well. The over 6 ft tall chick with the ass and titties was a nice amazon addition. And the girl in the red dress with the best shape was great eye candy. (she would have been perfect with bigger titties) And I especially had to laugh at the hate i recieved from the kisses monkey. She wouldn't even talk to munchkin while she was sitting there in front of me. But when her guy had munchkin come and talk to her when i went to go get the car she want to be all friendly and shit. Fuck you monkey bitch! She off limits to you. 

Left there and headed to a tattoo party at clown's house. I forgot he had the new age household going on over there. I knew of him through the red springs monkey bitch really. So he has his wife and two girlfriends in the house with the kids. And the 20 something girlfriend is pregnant. Which is weird considering he told munchkin and red springs monkey bitch that he had a vascetomy years ago.   Anyway, I wanted to bend her sexy pregnant ass over and fuck the shit out of her. I wanted to fuck her until labor induced. She had a nice, big soft ass and curvy hips and thick. Little tittles but damn she was gorgeous. And when she bent over in front me talking about excuse my butt in your face. I had to stop myself and just tell her I was appreciating the view. I am there listening to the puerot rican chick and the black guy fussing after his wife called him and stuff. He wanted to fuck after all this and obviously avoid going home for a while. *lol*  She just had her attitude and puerto rican temper going. Plus hogzilla was there apparently in here feelings about her boyfriend who just got out of jail fucking everyone. But he even said he is the master manipulator. But Noooo, hogzilla has the bomb pussy and skills. Plus everyone wants her. LMAO  Oh the comedy that I watched and heard was worth the drive.

Took munchkin back and we talked about things. And talked about D/s. But I have to make sure she understands that it is more than just kink. It is way more than just kink. 

A weekend of good sex. Cigar smoking. Laughter and dominance.

I guess Ru Ru will have something to be entertained about when she gets back instead of me being entertained by her life unscripted. Then again it is Ru Ru so I am sure her adventures will trump me as usual. *thankfully lol*

No comments: