Thursday, July 23, 2015

LoveLetter From A CaveMan

Loveletter From The CaveMan


Energy burns
As flames lick and curl
Upon our bodies

Feelings and emotions of
Terminal velocity

You feed me
Stir my cravings
So deeply
Breathing ceases

From the moment
I felt that vibe
Unable to deny
Useless to fight

So I told you
You were the one
The right stuff
For me
Be by my side

No fluffy courting
Simply put I made the
Executive decision
Best thing possible for
Me

Now
We are here
Push and pull
Of tradition versus caveman
Operating

But
Can’t you see what I see
That our differences
Mental clashes and experiences
Are merely the things that

Make us unique
Vibe and blend like
Ben & Jerry’s ice cream

Should I club you again
So that you can better understand

Or can you see past
Your past and experiences
To enjoy the here and now
The originality of
You and me

Afterall
A Caveman needs his
Cave Queen



From the chocolatezeus collection  7/23/15  ©

No comments: