Friday, July 24, 2015

Spoken Word: A Bridge Too Far or Bombed Out Reality

At this crossroads in life. There has been so much that has happened. Changes in style, thought and goal orienting. Delving into bdsm. Changes of those I am close to, love or can even be around have been drastic. The new and old that have re entered life has been unexpected most definitely.

Through the pain and destruction emerged a different me from the one that I was previously. My hatred toned down a bit. My outlook slightly positive. And those I can actually see a future with. 

My funeral pyre continues burning. i just feel and see things different.

Hope you enjoy this



A Bridge Too Far or Bombed Out Reality



Evolution
Transfixed

From Titan
To
Altered Beast

Changes have come
Even I have to look at them
As foreign objects

Once
Unstoppable
Immovable
Emotionless
Diety

Transformed into this
Hybrid of what use to be

Anger continues to be and fuel me
My heart still gives love too deeply
My actions and comments remain steadfast in the blunt region
I remain completely outside the box

Found what I needed and wanted
Lost that to Hades
Would there ever be another one
Yeah right
Fucking pipe dream

Twisted and gnashing
I gave chances to the weak
Realizing I had become weak
Raw emotions
Gained purchased opening

Missing and longing
For the deep connected meaning
The comfort and purpose
That calmed the savage beast
Humanized this
World war hulk
Inside of me

Just one more dance
In the blackest of night
With the devil that is me
Is what I needed
Pleaded for me

Broken vows
Turned views
Convoluted thoughts and actions

Where is the old me
The machine
Terminator X Spreme
Leaving waves of carcasses behind me
As I smile and rip through another body
Pure ecstasy

Here and now
Complexity has reached me
The requirement of
Fulfilled purpose and destiny
Even the family thing that died to me
Has peaked out of the autopsy

Now I sit
Bewildered and wondering

What is this
Where is this
Or is this a collapsed fantasy



From the chocolatezeus collection 7/24/15  ©

No comments: