Thursday, July 23, 2015

That Damn Dating Thing

Ok if you don't know by now I have always hated and detested dating. From the beginning to the end of existence.

Here is why:

Females have no clue what they want or about themselves. Don't give me the I need someone real and straight forward and then you are upset and in your feelings because I have done just that.

If you are direct with them they run, think you are desperate or just think you are lying.

When you are sure about them and what you want. They want to argue with you and dissuade you from knowing what you are talking about.

There is too much game playing. You have to make me feel like I am the only one before I can date you. Bitch you are not the one!

So, I have been the not expert when it comes to dating. I have been told I just told munchkin that we were together one day. (total bullshit)

If I talk to you and try to hold a conversation with you then I am interested. Otherwise I just like titties, ass, thighs or a face and you might be worth a fuck but won't be more than a "I think I fucked her memory."

And I don't do well with patience. I get things out there and make decisions. I am not my representative...I am ME!  So unfortunately I expected them to step up the the table accordingly. I was really fucking wrong on that one. I have done better with patience lately but if I didn't see the pros outweighing the cons and the pot at the end of this labyrinth I would have said fuck this shit from the beginning.

For me dating means someone I want to have in a permanent situation. Whether that is monogamous or poly. I am not dating because hey it is something to do. If you are talking about going out and eating, fucking and talking then we are just hanging out. You can call that dating me. I won't.

My Current Situation:

Well, it has been an up hill battle. But there have been positives about it. At least there is something there. Because in the beginning I was thinking this was another game playing joke. But there has been things to make that less of a pipe dream. At least there is a chance at some permanency.

And others are coming out on deck. Which has made for interesting activity and conversations. Even the realization that some decided that I didn't care about them any longer so they moved someone else in. But hey oh well. There is about to be some cleaning going on again anyway. The options have come forth interestingly enough. Doesn't change what I require though.

yeah my posts have been long lately. I had stuff to say.

Just keep reading and have some drinks with me

No comments: