Saturday, May 21, 2016

From Crunk Music to R&B Type of Morning

I am sitting here working and listening to Aaron Hall's "The Truth" album. my first ballad, r&b album I actually liked fully and could deal with. Because we know I don't do that stuff unless a female I am with is involved.  it summed up a lot of things with each song. Even now it holds some meanings still. Love, sex and life through words and music in applicable situations.

the songs:

  • Do Anything - I would do anything for you to help, support, comfort and more.
  • Open up - Be yourself, let it all out, be vulnerable to me. I got you.
  • Get a little Freaky - Be my whore, slut, cunt and more. All the freaky things let us do and more.
  • Pick Up the Phone - Communicate with me. Maintain what we have and show that you are interested
  • Until I Found You - When I met you i found what I wanted and needed. The things that comfort, make me happy and make life better
  • Don't Be Afraid - Through the good and the bad I will be here for you. There is nothing like you. Don't be scared to just be and for us to be together
  • Let's Make Love - I want to feel that intimacy that only you and me can have together. Strokes, licks where I can see your soul through your eyes glazed in ecstasy.
  • When You Need Me - I will be there for you no matter what as much as I possibly can
  • I Miss You - When I am away from you I miss and want you. Even when I don't express or show it. 
  • Until the End of Time - That is where we are going and can be found

Enough with the musical, mushy shit.

It has been another trying week. There have been some interesting positive things. There have been a lot of negative ones. And things that only make me think some more. (like I need that)

I definitely got Ru on my mind and sending prayers to her. 

Still shaking my fucking head at that call the week before. I am still like WTF.

Eye opening episode in understanding that I cannot support, be there for anyone that is not open to that happening. As well as my endoskeleton needs a tune up and some restructuring so there are no more lapses, escapes or mishaps.

There was a pleasant surprise of expression that I never ever would have expected. It made a rough day better and made me smile inside.

Black Bike Week is next week and as much as I like going to see ass, titties and great bikes. I don't want to be bothered with the traffic. But then I do want to go to the comic con they got going on there. And of all weekends it would have to be this one. So we will see what happens with that. Plus I will hang out with the cousins and their clubs at Aunties since she is cooking a big thing for them once again. But for the last time she said.

I am waiting to see how things pan out and stabilize. I need to get out of here and go somewhere soon. Preferably with carnal and inflicting pain activities. But at this point who knows. i might even brave the heat and head to hot ass texas to spend time with my Ru. 

Hell, my month is about a week and my schedule is way the hell off. So I am a bit pissed about that. 


on that note I am going to look at these pics of HQ while listening to the appropriate song "Hott in Heere"

nuff said

No comments: