Monday, April 18, 2016

Your Submission to Me

When it comes to submitting to me it is not strictly about serving me. It is about the whole journey.

What do I mean?

Concern about your growth, learning and evolution is key and necessary for me.
It means that you have to want to, be open to and make the efforts to achieve the goals available.

How does this happen?

I challenge you to understand, feel and change To see where you are now and then see where you have gone to in the future. This is not an easy process. I have them fight me because they tell me that they dont' have the necessary mental Dominant connection that they need. Or that they are stuck on their previous relationships and want to apply everything they have experienced to me. in a negative way.

There are the ones that have invested feelings and emotions as a submissive and then there is the completely disconnect from emotions and feelings.

Each of the submissives and involvement with them has to be tailor made. Designed to see if it is going to work at all. So I have had to implement a time limit for things to work out. Check the progress of the submissives and attend to their needs.

Communicate with them daily in order to affect the proper attention that is required to them. From the micro managing aspect to just dealing with them concerning our dynamic and a few outside things and then just absolutely nothing concerning D/s at all basically. So the Gage is constantly on the move and adjusting.

So...

This thing is not about pussy or just you doing what I want. It is about a dynamic that has meaning and you have chosen to serve me as well understand my lead and goals that I have placed for us to seek.

If you are not feeling submission with me...then tell me.
If you are fighting against being submissive to me then...tell me and we can part ways.
If you want to be and be called my submissive then...open all of you, understand and make the efforts require to be.

D/s is not the easiest thing. And mistakes are made. Learning never stops. And there are bad times that go along with the good. But when you are dedicated, committed and focused.

D/s is a beautiful, wonderful and exemplary thing.

No comments: