Sunday, April 17, 2016

Love Poetry: Results of Love: Tanjian Style

Results of Love: Tanjian Style



I fell in love with you
The ultra-crazy and weirdness
Combined with
The sexy chocolate intelligence

In a blink of an eye
From strenuous
Analysis and evaluation
I fell

Wanted
Wanting
Even through hell’s kitchen
That lingering remained
A tiny bit laid beneath the
Fortress of solitude

I don’t begrudge
Or take back
My choice of vulnerability
For unlike others
I take action

I looked past
The mote, walls and labyrinth
Saw the things that
I want and needed
The things that are not
Evident
Especially to you
Apparently

Instead the beat remains
The beat of the kokoro drum
As I the Tanjian
Remains

Encased in carbonite
Titanium expression
Dining upon
Your heart, soul and blood

Love and passion
The train undone

Still the eye of agomotto sees
The sight remains
Revealed to me

I am just keeping the
Bands of cytorrak in place
Until and if
You actually
Choose to
Feel and see

It’s a Tanjian thing



From the chocolatezeus collection   4/17/16  ©

No comments: