Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Letter to You, Yes You

I opened up and gave you the impossible gift of my vulnerability. Expressed, showed and told you things that only the person in m inner samctum knows.

Trust was allowed with you, a female. Another astounding feat. But, it is what was called for.

From the moment I stopped fighting and made my decision to date you I saw past everything. The weirdness, the closed off, emotionless actions as well as the holy grail things.

Your vision is clouded in this fog of inability to believe. The fear of vulnerability. A loss of control and previous experiences.

You as a whole is what has been sought. Your passion, attentive, love and submission. And in this journey the struggle has been most evident. Your walls have been to the heavens and your deadly traps have been the deadliest.

So against my better judgement. I agreed with you to let time pass. So, maybe you could grow into and with me.  As much as it caused me to lock up everything. It helped you a bit, just as you had said. At least to a point of considering something.

Never have I wanted or asked you to be anyone other than yourself. Even when it seemed that you were pushing me somewhere else. Or saying that there is someone better for me every now and then.

Still, I see the possibility and benefit if you choose to see it also, accept and feel it. That is a choice that you will have to make. Mine has been made and implemented in all aspects. The outcome lies with you now.

Connected of mindfucked. There are aspects here and there. The tendrils lay between us. Just not as strongly as either of us want it apparently. It is something that both of us have to do our part to make happen.

I wanted my woman, my companion and my submissive. All in one ultimate effect. And what I wanted with you is still there somewhere present. Ready if you are ever ready.

As we sit here in your time after time progression. I understand now only time will let you move forward and nothing else will help that. I am not full of patience. I know what I want and am willing to achieve it.

Until something happens I will be here like George Gervin.

No comments: