Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dating: The Clusterfuck Adventure

So Ru and I are talking about dating and what is and has gone with us. Truly, a part of our Live's Unscripted. lol

Ru has wanted me to show her how to compartmentalize and turn off feelings. I have promptly said no to that repeatedly even though I understand the reasoning. The compartmentalization doesn't always work. There are times when I allow a specific feeling for someone come up. But it is rare thankfully. She needs to continue to feel and live.While my feelings are not there it makes it difficult for others.

Even our scenarios now are beyond the norm of our Life Unscripted. We are at our crossroads with our timeline and looking at things wondering. WTF  But the battle, war and clusterfuck continues. We have talked about it and wanted the best for each other. But we are looking at the reality of our situations. *hysterical laughter*

I always hated dating before I got married. And after having a great and successful marriage I detest dating even more. It is such a quagmire when it is not necessary. The hiding and fear in attempting to have something of a meaningful relationship is at huge proportions.

My dating adventures have been fucking disasterous. Ru and I have sat back laughing at all of them. Because after realizing how badly things are when it comes to dating all we can do is laugh at the shit and just be ourselves and enjoy what we can out of life and FUCK the rest.

More laughter for the Road Warriors. Always on deck

Dating...yeah I guess it is still something people claim to do


*laughing hysterically*




No comments: