Thursday, April 21, 2016

Poetic Moment: San Andrea Fault

San Andrea Fault




Never saw the warning
Bullshit
I ignored them from the start
That blaring Ultraman beeping alarm

Cracked foundations
Permeated with rotten corpses
Holes punctured in Noah’s ark
Desolation the only constant

Fraudulent fantasies
Centered on
Dating and relationship
Ideologies

Swallowed whole
By 26 on Richter scale of the heart
Chasms opened wide
A black hole swallowing hole
Heart, soul and positive vibe

Mistakes
Monkey Bitches
My fault

Like Dr Dre’s Aftermath
Devastation
Unforgettable applications
Death Row is it’s name
Such wonderful art

Ending in

My laughter
Unshocked flat line
And a fuck you
And your mind

Take your time
I will enjoy your
Rigormortis of heart, soul and mind
Until

That permanent flat line

My smile gleams
All bright




From the chocolatezeus collection  4/21/16  ©

No comments: