Sunday, March 27, 2016

Poetic Eroticism: Coiled to Strike

Coiled to Strike



I can no longer remember
The sound of each impact upon your flesh
The contortion and twist of each
Plain infliction

I don’t remember you

With each moment passed
The funeral pyre grows higher
And your sacrifice to me
A deeper offering in
Pain, torture and submission

I don’t remember you

Sting and thud of floggers
The brutality of bamboo and cane
Slaps, cracks and thunder claps
As I choke even your last breath
Among tittie and nipple
Twists, pulls and slaps

I don’t remember you

Time for you to speak
For me to etch this suffering
Upon you and your flesh
My easel and canvas

I don’t remember you

Until your pain comes from the well of insanity
As I relish in each whelp, bruise and scar made
I fist you so deeply
Your cells scream my name

You will remember me

And remember the penalty you have to pay
For making me wait



From the chocolatezeus collection  3/27/16  ©

No comments: