Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Another Day in Life Unscripted

It has been some rough times lately. And some of them are still going on. But, hey things are what they are.

Laughter with Charlie the old school biker were on deck as usual. Always entertaining and exhilerating to sit up there and converse. That silent understanding of bad men makes it a stellar adventure.

My sadistic meter has gone beyond it's limit so when I can finally release it then I feel sorry for the subject. Nah, I don't feel sorry I am going to be ecstatic. I can't for that day. But I will have to.

I have been getting some eye candy and needed activities which definitely makes me happier and I get some satisfaction. I love the visual, mental and carnal activities.  Feed me and things will be good and I will keep interest. So yaayy me!

My Ru is fine after her surgery. Plans have been interrupted and redone.  I am glad about that.

Rich and Myra are doing better. They need it with everything they have been going on.

So things are going on and I am still around as the Undead Titan.

Hope you are doing well and seizing life.

I will continue the crazy adventures and my outlook on life the next time.

Till then enjoy.

No comments: