Saturday, April 02, 2016

Cascading in an Emotionless Void

I am tickled that basically my emotions have become non existent. .Save for one person and one family member it is kind of like those rooms are dark and there are only two rooms with lights on in the house.

Rick, Myra and Rich are trying to get me to go to RX with them tomorrow. Since it is the 5th anniversary of my wife dying. And I feel it. I am not crippled by it or anything. I am not crying and weeping all over the place. I am reflective and my tolerance meter is on hairline infraction currently. But hey that is most of the time anyway with humans so that doesn't count.

I need to fuck the whole day to celebrate the anniversary but as usual that is not an option tomorrow. No marathon fucking or pain inflicting session.

Tomorrow will be a day to reflect, smoke, drink and eat.

oh, and avoid any contact with the parental units

No comments: