Saturday, August 15, 2015

Breaking You Into Pieces

Since I cannot remember I have enjoyed destroying and disrupting females. The badder they were and the more everyone wanted them only served my purpose even more.

It is how I had crews of girls with me from high school and on. Hell, I didn't need to fuck them to get them to be attached. Most of my beginning was just listening to them and giving them an outlet.  They latched on to me as if we were so intimate.

But I left those times to influence more along the kines of what I needed and wanted. Even we I didn't try it was happening. Like the case of that fayettenam monkey I was engaged with. She was jealous of the time that I spent with my college classmate. Claimed we were fucking. I had always wanted to fuck her. So I finally did it and fucked her roommate as well. A nice two for one deal. I broke three for the price of one then. Felt so damn good.

I advanced to more intimate means then. By making them feel me and fall in love with me. And those that know me I don't tell anyone I love them unless it is meant.

For example the pink girl in greensboro. Met her at the swinger parties I attended. We started talking and then private fucking. I had her head deep in my sand. She fell in love with me and became my sub/sex slave. She was the recipient of the first protocols I made. And that was before I became as educated in bdsm as I am now. I made her serve me. Every party she couldn't play until I was taken care of. It pissed everyone off because I controlled that. A lot of hate came my way. I took away their must have play thing and made them wait for me. She was broken and lost in me. And that scared her a lot. In the end she couldn't take it and backed off finally.

But hell it has been that way repeatedly. Crazy maryland still talks to and loves me. Even after I cursed her out at least twice and excommunicated her. I conditioned her enough to want me regardless. And hate herself for feeling the love for me. I further broke her already broken self. I merely skewed it my way.

I especially enjoyed when I would have gem begging me to plau and cum as I continue to deny her. Like a little pet or kid. She kept returning and asking. And I would make her wait. Even she had issues with falling for me.

I enjoying breaking their mind and soul. Twisting their heart and mind into what they are fighting. The power makes me smile and grin.

And to that the physical breakdown. The forced orgasms and orgasm control. And especially after the Toronto session with Lil Red I can add a pain factor to it that has the body cringing in anticipation. The applicatiin of biting and sensory torture is wonderful. I am going to be sure to put gem through her paces with this as well.  All I need now are some more instruments of pain to add to it all and I have some stuff in mind. I will make the bodies remember me more and more throigh pleasure and pain. whether it is fucking you for hours. Fisting your pussy. Or beating you long and hard. This addition has led to a new standard for thr broken. Lol munchkin will have to pay the price now in the pain department as well and not just the orgasms.

Breaking the bad bitches.
Making the stone cold melt completely.

I love breaking the females.
Tearing away their position and psyche. So that they are lost in observed retrospect.  Confused on how they got there.

No comments: